Raymarine E12133 Reman SPX5 Wheel Smartpilot Corepack
This is a remanufactured unit.
The innovative SmartPilot X-5 Wheel autopilot is equipped with the fully enclosed MkII wheel-drive for simple installation and below deck autopilot performance.
Complete with everything needed for easy installation, the SmartPilot X-5 Wheel is quick to fit and simple to use.
Choose the SmartPilot X-5 tiller corepack and combine with your choice of autopilot control head to complete your system.
Combine with any of the following autopilot control heads:
- ST70 Color autopilot control
- ST7002 Large screen control
- ST8002 Large screen with rotary control
Mount the separate control unit where it is easy to reach and see. The patented fluxgate compass is mounted separately for optimum performance. It is also equipped with the latest SeaTalkng networking and a standard rate-gyro processor ensuring razor sharp course keeping under any conditions.
The SmartPilot X-5 Wheel is designed for yachts with a laden displacement of up to 16,500lbs (7,500kg)
Remember, always take the fully laden displacement weight of your vessel into account. This is often 20% above the designed displacement. Do not choose a pilot which will always be working at the limit of its design capabilities.
- Easy-to-install Mk II wheel-drive delivers below deck autopilot performance
- Simple clutch engagement mechanism
- Built-in rate gyro sensor with Raymarine AST (Advanced Steering Technology)
- AutoLearn technology simplifies calibration and enables the autopilot to automatically adapt to changing sea conditions
- No rudder reference sensor required
- AutoTack automatically turns vessel at predetermined angle
- Wind Vane mode maintains course relative to apparent wind (wind data input required)
- SeaTalk®, SeaTalkng, NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 compatible
- Modular system includes
- SmartPilot X-5 course computer
- Rugged, cockpit mounted drive unit
- Fluxgate compass
- Compatible with optional wireless hand held remote controls
- Additional autopilot control heads can be added to the system